Khloe Kardashian, the star of the show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, is a role model for many aspiring fashion models and entrepreneurs worldwide. Her jaw-dropping 40lbs weight loss journey has become another reason for inspiration.
WHAT WAS HER MOTIVATION?
Khloe has always been on the heavier side and was often made fun of because of her weight. In an interview, she said that when the Kardashians would call her “fat sister”, she would tell them that she’s “big-boned”.
Accepting how she looked, she didn’t care about the weight until her divorce.
Her divorce in 2013 was the turning point in her life.
She found a way to turn away from stress by exercising and killing all negativity through it, a trick that evidently works.
FULL DAY DIET PLAN
Here’s a list of things Khloe takes care of on her specially crafted diet:
- Eat six meals in a day, usually seven
- Eat lots of lean protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, and fruits and veggies
- Carefully count the macronutrients to stay within caloric limits.
- Mix things up to break the monotone, and have a cheat meal every now and then
- Protein shake with whey protein, fruits, almond butter click to see which protein Khloe Kardashian uses.
- 3-bell pepper and spinach omelet
Mid Morning Snack
- Fruit – blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- Greek Yogurt
- Almond Butter Toast and Bananas
Her breakfast and mid-morning snacks are full of potassium, fiber, and protein, which give her the fuel to endure an intense workout session and keep her filled till lunch-time.
- Chicken Breast
- Spinach or Beetroot
She keeps lunch simple, but high in protein and iron (which comes from the spinach and beetroot)
- 12 almonds (yes, 12)
- 1 or 2 Fried Eggs
- Fish (sea bass, arctic char, black cod or salmon)
- 8oz veggies
- Fruit of choice
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
According to Khloe, the herculean Khloe Kardashian weight loss was done 80% in the kitchen and only 20% in the gym.
She’s pretty strict with her diet, but that doesn’t mean she never gives in to her temptations. She indulges in a cheat meal occasionally. It could be cake, a slice of pizza or pasta.
It takes time and a lot of effort to do what Khloe has done. Consistency is key, she says. Taking everything one day at a time will get the job done. Looking at where you have to reach from where you are will only overwhelm you. The perfect balance of diet and exercise is what made her achieve this incredible feat. Go on, do your own Khloe Kardashian weight loss here is some amazing product which helps to reduce weights.