Remedies to Get Rid of Acne
Acne is the main reason why anyone loses their attractiveness. Blocked pores, bacteria, excess oil production and dead skin cells are the main causes for having acne on your face. Some research shows that people going through hormonal changes, improper diet and stress develops acne very often.
Acne is the main reason why anyone loses their attractiveness. Blocked pores, bacteria, excess oil production and dead skin cells are the main causes for having acne on your face.
Acne is now affecting millions of adults who are now very troubled because of this. It’s important to consider elevated stress levels, a lack of sleep and a poor diet as the root causes.
But make no worry, we bring to you these simple Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne:-
- Egg Whites: Egg whites make a great home remedy for getting rid of pimples. Simply separate the egg white from the yolk. Then, you can use cotton balls to apply the egg white to your skin. The Egg is rich in protein and helps to revive your skin cells. Add some lavender oil or lemon juice to reduce its smell.
- Lemon: Lemon is easiest to found and used while at home. You will always find one if you look for it in your fridge. It is a great source of vitamin C and is a great oxidizing agent that helps in reducing blemishes and dark spots on your skin. Its application is simple as you have only to squeeze its juice and rub your face with it.
- Tea tree oil: Tree tea oil is said to respond very good against acne. It removes all the fungal and bacterial impurities in your skin and lightens the muscles. Tea tree oil open clogged pores, removes dead skin cells, and keep acne from coming back. make a one to nine ratios of it, one part oil to nine parts water. Apply this directly to the skin using cotton balls, and leave it on for around 30 minutes. Use moisturizer afterward. Never use tea tree oil undiluted.
- Coconut: If you want acne to go away then coconut is there for your rescue. It has natural antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing properties which make it a good use for your skin. Enzymes found in coconut have anti-carcinogenic and anti-aging effects on the body. Thus the application of this reduces acne. Also, coconut oil is used to remove dryness from the skin. To use is simple, make coconut cut down into small pieces and grind it. Add baking soda to it. You can double the effect by mixing it the paste with powder of sunflower seeds. Wash your face with cold water after applying this mask for 20 minutes on your face.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is best used to remove acne. It is an excellent antioxidant that removes acne. If you want your skin to be smooth and gentle, then you should peel the first layer of it and make a paste of the aloe vera gel inside. Apply the paste as a mask on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with a splash of cold water to remove the oil and dirt on your face. Continuous application of this lightens your skin and removes acne.
- Ice Pack: Ice helps treat pimples by improving the blood circulation in the affected skin area. It helps to freeze the skin pores, which accumulates oil and dirt particles. Ice reduces the inflammation and pain caused by pimples. Wrap crushed ice in a clean, cotton cloth and press it on the affected area for a while. Repeat the process eight to ten times.
- Steam: The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. The oil, dirt, and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation are cleaned by having steam applied to the acne prone area.
- Garlic: Garlic is a good antiviral, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. Sulfur present in garlic promotes quick healing of acne. Using it is simple. Take fresh garlic clove pieces. Gently rub the garlic on the affected area and leave it for a few minutes before washing the skin with water.
- Toothpaste: Don’t get surprised. The toothpaste that we use in the morning to clean our teeth treats pimples also. Apply toothpaste to the acne and then warm with lukewarm water to get best results. Avoid using gel toothpaste instead use white toothpaste.
- Tomato: Tomato is a versatile fruit. It contains lycopene, which helps to reduce pimples quickly when used regularly. Peel tomato and extract its pulp so as to form a paste by mixing it with curd and lemon. Apply it on your face to remove acne. Afterward, wash with warm water.